Tuesday 7 January 2014

Beauty Wishlist 2014!



I wasn't to sure how to start this blog, as I am not the best writer and wanted to focus on beauty, so i thought, new year, new wish list, why not share it with the rest of the beauty lovers on the web!
My wish list of 2014 includes:
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer: I had my makeup done at MAC for a colour match and this concealer was amazing! The texture on the skin made me feel like I wasn't wearing anything, it lasted all day without creasing, (which i knew it would thanks to bloggers such as Jaclyn Hill, Lauren Curtis, Chloe Morello and Karissa Pukas) and their colours perfectly match my skin without any mixing! (seriously, who doesn't love simple makeup application?!)
Benefit Hoola Bronzer: All I have to say is who doesn't want Hoola?! Perfect contouring and bronzing colour, build able, blend able and helps to add a sun kissed summer feel to any look, which is great for a pale girl in the Australian Summer!
Nars Albatross Highlighter: Once again, who doesn't want Albatross! This highlight is the perfect touch of shimmer on the cheeks or brow bone for a day or night look!
Beauty Blender: When I think of flawless airbrushed skin, the first thing that pops into my head in 'Beauty Blender', and with the added bonus of a foundation sponge that doesn't absorb all the product makes me a little too excited as I have always preferred the application of foundation & concealer with a sponge!
Everyday Minerals Ihatake Brush: This is meant to be a dupe for 'Nars Ita' which is nice for those of us that cant afford a $50 brush, or missed out on the limited stock they had! Thankfully, this one is only $15 from Iherb with cheap shipping to Australia! (which also makes me a little too excited, when shipping is usually more then the product from the US!)
Benefit Porefessional: This is a no brainer. A product that will make my pores disappear, make my foundation last longer, go on smother and look better.. Well why wouldn't I want it?!

I am planning to continue this blog with a range of posts including reviews, face/eye/nails of the day, hauls, and possibly new wish lists!

Thank you for reading!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first post! I really want a MAC concealer too!!! :)

    letsrunawayx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wish list! I really want Porefessional too!

    Congrats on your first post :)

    http://mssnob.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete