Tuesday 21 January 2014

BellaBox January 2014!





I was a bit worried about my BellaBox as I ordered it then read a heap of comments on their facebook with complains about having to wait until the month after to get the box or getting really bad products such as only testers no full size products and really not getting your moneys worth.. However, after my receiving my first BellaBox only 5 days after they were shipped, I am extremely happy with the quality of the box and i definitely got my moneys worth, as I only paid $10 as a result of a promotion I found. I must also admit that it is a lot of fun to get a few new products to sample even if they are only small sometimes. I even received a bonus product which I think everyone did but I am still happy to have gotten this month! In total I received 7 products, with only one being a full sized product, however that alone cost more then what i spent on the entire box!
The products I got: 
Palmolive Ayurituel Shower Gel: I haven't used this yet, but the smell is amazing, and there is enough in there for a few uses so it definitely helps me decide if its the right product for me which I love! The smell alone may lead me to repurchase as it is only $6.80 a bottle. 
Phytomer Hydra Original Thirst Melting Cream: I am lost for words with this product! It smells good, it feels amazing on the skin and you only need to use a TINY bit, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed for HOURS which I love. I have already used it twice and I feel like the tiny bottle I got is never going to end.. Which Im very happy about as it is $91 for 50mL, which is big bucks as a student only working part time. 
Model Co Fat Lash Volumising Mascara: Who doesnt love a full sized product?! I know I do, and this is my go to mascara at the moment. (yes it has only been 2 days but I still love it) My lashes look so long with only 1 coat, and 2 makes them fat, as the bottle says. I also love the shape of the brush, with the bottom making it very easy to apply bottom lash mascara! definitely worth the $20 
Tuscan Tan Wash Off Bronzing Mousse: I have never fake tanned before, and I really like the idea of a wash off tan so I don't go blotchy or anything. I tried this out on my leg where i could easily wash it off and I dont mind the colour but I'm willing to try another coat if possible from the bottle to see if it will deepen slightly. This is deffinitly a product i will be keeping until autumnish when my natural tan begins to fade!
INM Out The Door Topcoat: If you want a quick drying gel mani, buy this. I love it, my nails are perfectly shiny and soft, it dries instantly and it honestly feels like it wont chip, similar to a gel mani but for only $16.95 a bottle! I will be repurchasing this product in the near future!
Wotnot Facial Wipes: I love facewipes, I use them every night before bed, or after a long night out, they are just effortless and I always know i got majority of my makeup off. These wipes are soft enough to use on the eye area and definitly removed most if not all of my makeup, they do have a slightly off smell but its nothing too bad that you cant ignore it while doing a wipeover off your face! 

Avene Rich Hydrating Cream: This hydrating cream is a little too heavy for my skin as I prefer something very light, however, I still find it to be very hydrating which is its aim! 

My first Bellabox was a success, and I hope anymore to come are too! Share with me what you got in your Bellabox this month, or any other beauty boxes you subscribe to that you think I should check out! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment