Wednesday 12 March 2014

HAUL!


My first haul post! This is pretty much a collective haul from 2014 so far.. I got a lot for christmas so I haven't really purchased much lately, but i still had a few things, especially after Priceline's 40% off! (Who else can't wait until 40% off skincare?!)  

PRICELINE HAUL!


Essie Nail Colour in Forever Yummy 
RRP: $16.95
I paid: $10.17
I saved $6.78
I love this colour, and Essie nail polishes glide on so easily and last for ages without chipping so I happily handed over my money to the cashier for this one! 

Essie Care Millionails Treatment 
RRP: $17.95
I paid: $10.77 
I saved: $7.18
I currently have this treatment on my nails and i already love it. Im pretty sure my nails are already stronger which is good because they are usually very weak making them hard to grow and groom other then a paint job! Hopefully this will strengthen them so I can actually file them into a shape and paint them nicely! 

Rimmel 'I love fruities' in Apricot Punch
RRP: $5.98
I paid: $3.47
I saved:$2.38
Another colour which I just loved and had to have. I love having bright coloured nails during winter so I always stock up at the end of summer and i really didn't have a colour anything like this in my collection.

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray
RRP: $11.99 
Unfortunately not on sale but mine was empty so I had to buy another one. Its a product I use religiously now so I'll be stocking up next sale!

Essence 2in1 Profi File
RRP: $1.47
I paid: $0.88
I saved:$0.59
I didn't have a nail file and figured seeing as I want to start growing my nails I should get one so i can shape them, especially seeing as i have three nails that grow squareish then two nails that grow round... I don't even know why or how! 

Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
RRP: $3.50
I paid: $2.10
I saved: $1.40
This is just a favourite of mine, I use it to set my eyebrows everyday so I figured Id just pick up an extra even though it was really necessary. 

Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss
RRP: $2.59
I paid: $1.77
I saved:$1.17
I only have one thing to say about this lipgloss. Go buy it. Its not sticky on the lips, it actually feels moisturising, it lasts for ages. its amazing. 

Australis Velour-Lips in Par-ee 
RRP: $9.95
I paid: $5.97
I saved: $3.98
I have wanted this for ages, and unfortunately the Priceline I went to was all sold out of NY-CEE, but after using this once, I may go back and get it full priced its that good. I love this colour, I have very pigmented lips naturally and this just completely covers it and leaves them will a beautiful colour. Definitely recommend! 

MAC HAUL! 


Tiny MAC haul because its so expensive but very worthwhile. I walked in to get a new brush cleaner, left with a concealer and blush too.. uh oh.

MAC Brush Cleanser
RRP: $20.00
I use this every second day as a spot cleaner, I got this back up a while ago but I'm still going through my first which has lasted for about a year with half of it being spilt at the very beginning. I recommend it to all my friends, so easy to use and long lasting which I love. 

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
RRP: $ 32.00
I gave into temptation.. Jacyln Hill kept using it and i wanted it even more and here we are... I got it in a shade lighter for highlighting more then concealing, and in NW instead of NC for under eye covering. Fantastic texture, long lasting, doesn't crease, perfect. 

MAC Powder Blush in Peaches
RRP: $41.00
I was looking at a new blush, the shop assistant reccomended this one, I fell in love. Amazing texture, build able colour, iv had it for about a month, using it non stop and i haven't made a dint. 

HAIRDRESSER HAUL 

CPR Frizzy Control 
RRP: $22.50
I have used this product before and it stops my unruly hair from frizzing all over the place so my lovely hairdresser convinced my to buy it again which I'm very happy about! 

All products were purchased with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of these brands and all of these reviews are my own opinion. 

Have you had any recent hauls? Or did you splurge a bit at the Priceline sale?
Thanks for reading xx 



3 comments:

  1. Great post! I am hanging out for the skincare sale! I hope it's not too far away! I didn't know MAC had a brush cleaner that was that cheap! $20 is pretty good! Is it a spray one or like a gel/shampoo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skincare is going to be bad for my back account! hahah but I'm still very excited!
      Its just a liquid that you put on like a tissue and swirl your brush in!

      Delete
  2. Great post, really jealous of the MAC and Essie :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete