Friday 21 March 2014

My Favourites #1

Hi everyone! 
I though I would start a favourites series, usually posting monthly, but for a little while posting weekly with favourites in certain areas. 
This week is Skincare! These are all products I use on a daily-weekly basis, however it doesn't include products such as makeup remover which I do include as skincare but thought I would do a separate post on! 

(From left to right) 
Dove deep pure face cleanser: This cleanser says something on the back about micro beads that reduce pores or something, which I have not experienced and I have been using it for about two weeks. However, I still LOVE it. A tiny bit goes a really long way, like a pea covers my entire face & neck. It also leaves that squeaky clean sort of feel which I really love seeing as my face can be quite oily. It is also great with the face scrub as those beads can be really small and hard to get off! 
Daiso Charcoal face wash: This face was is like a super squeaky clean face wash.. Once again love it, however I try to use it only once or twice a week because I think any more then that would really dry out my skin! Definitely wouldn't suggest it to anyone who has dry skin, only oily!
St Ives green tea face scrub: This is one of the best scrubs Iv ever used. It gets right down into my pores and removes a lot of dry skin and even build up like makeup! Because of its super fine beads, I try to only use it when I wash my hair so I can make sure its all off my skin cause I find it can also get stuck in the little bits of hair around my face sometimes which is really annoying, but still a great scrub overall!
Simple moisturiser: I only use this moisturiser at night or on days when I'm not going out or wearing makeup as it is so moisturising that it leave my skin looking shiny and oily which isn't really a look I love, I can achieve it naturally! However its great because it really penetrates the skin and leaves my skin looking and feeling fresh!
Derma Moisturiser: I find this to be a thicker moisturiser that doesn't leave me looking oily because it blends into the skin really well, and creates a really great base for primers such as the NYX pore filler! It was just a cheap moisturiser I picked up once because I wanted to stop using simple for a little while and I fell in love, now using it daily! 
Aesop Control: This is a lifesaver when it comes to blemishes! I put a little bit on before I go to bed and in the morning it is literally gone! They had a drying one before this which I preferred however I still love this one and I find that it works just as well as the last one, maybe even better because it doesn't dry out my skin! 
All products were purchased with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of these brands and all of these reviews are my own opinion. 

What are your favourite skincare products at the moment? 
Are there any which you think I should try out? 
Leave me a comment will any suggestions below! :) 

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment