Monday 24 March 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag!

I wasn't officially tagged in this, but I thought it would be a bit of fun so i decided id do it anyway :) 

Scenario 1 - You have to get rid of all of your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drug store foundation, which ones do you keep? 
My high end would probably be Mac Studio Fix in NC20, its my daily foundation so I NEED it in my life pretty much.. 
And my drug store would probably be Maybelline superstar 24 hour in my colour which i have forgotten! haha


Scenario 2 - You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I tell her! straight out! I would hate if that was me and no one told me and its a simple thing to fix so I would just let her know and get on with the interview! :)

Scenario 3 - Your not feeling yourself and need a pick me up, which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Anything red! Probably Nars Jungle Red or MAC Russian Red! 
Also just any gloss! I love the look of glossed up lips! They look so full. 

Scenario 4 - You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and make-up differently? 
I am currently in my teenage years & I don't think id do anything different! If I look back to when I first did my makeup, better foundation colour matching, thiner eyeliner, blush, and using actual brushes!

Scenario 5 - You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott haircut but they hear you wrong and give you a Pixie cut, Do you a) You smile and say thank you, leave and then call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward OR c) Complain to the manager and ask for a refund? 
All of the above... 
My hair is about shoulder length now, but doesn't grow well, so it would take a really long time to grow out if this did ever happen! But I think I suit short hair so after the initial shock I would accept it and convince everyone that it was allllll my idea! haha

Scenario 6 - Your friend surprise you with a 4 day city break and you have one hour to pack, which do it all palette do you pack in your make up bag? 
ChiChi nudes! With one single matte lid colour extra, but thats so easy to just chuck in ;) 

Scenario 7 - Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe but your beauty stash has been raided...what is the product you really hope is safe?
I don't really think there is any, because (hopefully) insurance will give me all the money back and I would get all of my dream products plus more for the perfect beauty stash! 

Scenario 8 - Your friend borrows your make up and returns it in an awful condition do you a) just pretend you haven't noticed b) ask them to re purchase it or c) do the same to one of their's.
It would depend if it were high end or drug store! If it were a MAC or Nars lipstick, I would ask them to re-purchase, however if it were an essence lipsticks, i would just ignore it because $4 isn't worth it! 

Just as I thought this was super fun! 
Now I tag everyone who has read this! and leave a comment down below with your link and ill have a look at it! :)
Don't forget to follow me on instagram!
Thanks for reading! xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment