Friday 28 March 2014

My Favourites #2

This week is Hair Care! 
Hair Care is probably what I spend the most money on in regards to things other then makeup because I constantly convince myself I need new things to repair my hair and make it grow after some silly pre-teen mistakes! 
My mum once said 'its your hair, do whatever you want' so I took that to mean 'oh i dyed my hair dark brown, I'm sure it would be super easy to bleach that and go blonde now hey' so I let one of my friends buy a packet blonde mix and bleach my hair.. it went orange.. that was 3 years ago and I'm still paying the price because of hair that didn't grow well before that :( 
However, I have convinced my hair that its a good idea to start growing again, I haven't dyed it since before my year 12 formal (the 31st of october last year to be exact) and I have a fair bit of regrowth coming through which makes me want to do a happy dance! 
These are the products that I am currently using to try and keep my hair healthy and happy! 

(From left to right)

CPR Step 1 frizz control: I have mentioned this on my blog before in my haul post, and I'm showing it again because it is my holy grail. My hair is just frizz after I was it, especially if I blow dry it and this just makes it settle down and makes it controllable! I am working on getting the matching shampoo and conditioner and then my hairs life will be complete. This range also has a moisturising range which I'm planning on trying out next. 
TRESemme Keratin heat protectant: I use this every time I put any heat on my hair, and even just after I was my hair in general just in case I decide to blow dry it or something. I love it, it make my hair feel very soft and smooth and it smells amazing!
Protaine Moroccan Argon oil shampoo & conditioner: I got these from Aldi! I saw someone post that they were coming into stock on Beauty Heaven and I thought Id give them a try. I do like them and the are making my hair feel really soft at the moment but I probably wouldn't repurchase them! They don't have a great smell, they smell kinda like boys deodorant. 
TRESemme Leave in conditioner: This is my lifesaver. It makes my hair soft and shiny and smell good and I love it but unfortunately I'm almost out so that makes me really want to buy a different one next time :( 
All products were purchased with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of these brands and all of these reviews are my own opinion. 

If you have any haircare suggestions that will make my hair grow or any leave in conditioners that I could try next, please leave me a comment :) 
Thanks for reading! 


2 comments:

  1. You should try pure Argan oil. Applying it 30 minutes before washing your hair. It is AMAZING! My hair is so soft and healthy now. Good luck growing out your hair! :)

    Ty's Blog of Epiphanies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the suggestion!
      Love the blog!
      xx

      Delete