Wednesday 2 April 2014

Everyday Uni Makeup!


For Uni I'm usually pretty lazy! I have to leave for uni about an hour and a half before I start classes, therefore I am always up way to early for my likings.. Therefore I go with a simple base, and change it up with something like a winged eyeliner or a bold lip! 


On a daily basis I use Real Techniques brushes to perfect my base products. I love the face brush as it is quite dense and easy to blend out. The powder brush so big that I can literally use three swipes to cover my entire face, and the blush brush is an amazing angle that makes it easy to put blush onto the apples of the cheeks and up the cheek bone. These brushes are so soft and so easy to clean which is always nice! 
I also use the NYX Pore Filler as my primer for the day, which I don't really think works but I just use it out of habit now I think. My foundation switches between M.A.C Studio Fix and Maybelline Fit Me, depending on how long my day is and the coverage I want for the day! I use M.A.C when I have a full day at uni because its full coverage and long lasting, then I use the the Fit Me when I have a short day and just want to throw some foundation on. On my base I also use M.A.C Peaches Blush on an everyday basis. 
My eyes are pretty simple, with my brows filled in with a powder or the Savvy Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde with the Essence Brow Gel and then the Maybelline Plush Mascara
My Extras are Essence Superstay Eyeliner or a range of lip colours to change up my look from day to day, with the Australis Velourlips in Par-ee being pictured to pair with a winged eye (eyeliner not pictured because I couldn't find it when I took the photos! Haha) 
All products were purchased with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of these brands and all of these reviews are my own opinion. 
Thanks for reading xx


4 comments:

  1. I love Savvy Eye and Lip Pencils! They are so cheap & so great!
    Dani xo | laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me to! same with Essence! I love buying cheap products like that so i can have a lot of them! haha
      xo

      Delete
  2. Great post :)
    I love my Real Techniques Brushes, they are just such great quality for the price.
    Xx

    http://justalittlebitofliz.blogspot.com.a

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great hey! So cheap from iHerb for us in Aus which is a nice change!
      Love your blog!
      Thanks for the bloglovin follow!
      xo

      Delete