Wednesday 2 April 2014

My Favourites #3

Okay so this post was going to go up on friday as part of my weekly favourites thing, but seeing as the month just finished I am going to do a 'monthly favourites' on friday instead! This is the last instalment in my friday favourites until jumping into monthly favourites :)
And thankfully I get to finish the weekly favourites on my favourite thing EVER! 
Lip Care! 
There is nothing I hate more then having dry lips or dead skin on my lips so I own 300 lip balms that are scattered across my car, my handbag and uni bag, my room, and the list goes on! These are just a few of my favourite products that I use on a daily basis! (or 3 day basis in the case of the scrub!)

(Left to right)
Paw Paw ointment: okay this is a long time favourite of mine.. It is mutli-purpose, leave my lips feeling moisturised for a ahes and literally heals cracked lips! However it doesn't get rid of dead skin which I have a problem with! I have about 3 of these at the moment and will buy more as soon as they are done! Ahah
Baby lips: this isn't the most moisturing product on the market and it doesn't really last for that long but I still love the texture, smell and taste! I probably won't purchase it again but, unlike the paw paw! 
Paul Frank lip smacker: this is another product which is only here for smell, taste and texture, but I still love it, even though it's looking a bit old! I find it's really good for preping my lips before I apply my lipstick/lip products! 
Blistex lip balm: this is like an actual medicated lip balm or something. I can actually feel my lips getting better & when I get cracked lips and put this on it actually hurts, then like a day later they are better so I use it for all of winter pretty much daily! 
Lush lip scrub in popcorn: I use this probably every three days! I find that it just helps to remove any dry skin left on my lips which I have a lot of, and this then means I have little lines and lipstick looks all gross because it sinks into these lines, but this solves all my problems! And I got it on sale which makes EVERYTHING better! 

What are your favourite lip products? Any recommendations for the winter months?
And don't forget to follow me on Instagram & Bloglovin'
There is also a giveaway coming up on my Instagram soon when I reach 100 followers, so please head over!
Thanks for reading xx


No comments:

Post a Comment