Friday 4 April 2014

March Favourites!


This week we entered a new month, which just happens to be my favourite month as it is my birth month! (21 days to go guys)
Over the month of March I started uni, which meant for me that I focused more on skincare then makeup because I wanted to spend less time doing my makeup in the morning. My favourites of March feature a bit of skincare and a bit of makeup! 
(Left to right) 
Maybelline Mega Push Mascara: I didn't love this mascara for a long time, but then I randomly used it once and I really loved it, it makes my lashes look huge. It also doesn't clump or stick my lashes together which is amazing! 
Essence XXXL Lipgloss in clear: I love using this gloss because it makes it look like I have put a lot more effort into my makeup. I also love it because its long lasting, and it isn't sticky on my lips so it is comfortable to wear all day. 
Australis Setting Spray: This is so good when I am rushing around the city all day and running to and from train station to uni. It does actually work and does keep my makeup looking fresh all day!
M.A.C Studio Fix Foundation in NC20: This is a medium coverage foundation which is really easy to apply quickly in the morning. I also love it because it covers up a lot of my redness around my cheeks and lasts for the whole day!
Natio Acne Control Skincare: Now I don't actually have acne, I get the odd pimple, and a lot of little spots, so I probably went a bit extreme with this skincare, but I love it. There will be a full review of this up on my blog on Monday so feel free to come back then! 

All products were purchased with my own money. I am not affiliated with any of these brands and all of these reviews are my own opinion. 

Thanks for reading guys! Ill be back on monday! 
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and enter my giveaway! 


No comments:

Post a Comment