Monday 7 April 2014

Natio Skincare Review!


About 2 weeks ago I posted a photo onto Instagram of some new Natio skincare that I purchased and the free gift I received with it. As soon as I purchased it, I wanted to do a review, but I knew I had to wait until I had used it for a while to see how it worked with my skin and if it was right, so, the wait is over, I am happy to announce that I love the products. 
Below are the product I purchased, and this review does not include anything about the free gift, only the skincare within the Natio range 'Acne' 

These photos were taken from the Natio website, I do not take any credit to them or claim that they are mine in any way. 
So the three products within the range 'Acne' that i purchased were the Dual Action Cleanser and Toner, Detoxifying Face Scrub with Jojoba beads and the Daily Repair Oil Free Moisturiser. I never had major acne problems as I stated in my last post, however I did get a few large blemishes and a few spots which sat under the skin causing an uneven surface. I also experienced a fair bit of redness around my nose and cheek area, which these products have also helped to remove. 
Obviously I use these three products in conjunction with each other for the best results, and I have been pleasantly surprised with how well they have worked. I use the scrub about 3 times a week and the wash once a day, using a dove face wash in the morning as my face is mostly clean from the night before, and obviously the moisturiser once a day because I use a night cream.
 Together, these products have significantly reduced the appearance of my blemishes and have also stopped new blemishes forming, apart from the odd one here and there, and lets face it, who NEVER gets a pimple? No one.. yeah thats what I thought..(if you can answer 'I don't' to this question, please don't leave me a comment or ill cry.. just a warning!)
 I also find that the light scrub has reduced redness and pigmentation around my cheek and nose area. The moisturiser also does exactly what it says it will, and successfully controls oil on my face throughout the day. 

All three products together only cost around $40, which for a skin care that actually works isn't expensive, and Myer currently have a promotion where you get a free makeup bag and products valued at $61 when you spend over $38, while stocks last, which makes it all the more enticing to purchase these products. 
If you have any problems with oil control or Acne I would definitely recommend you try these products! There is a few other products that are also available within this range! 
Have you tried any Natio products? What was your experience like? 
Thanks for reading beauties! Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment