Wednesday 23 April 2014

Links I'm Loving #1

I spend a lot of time online, mostly on Pinterest or online shopping, and I find a lot of things I want to buy or make that i really want to share with everyone but never know how. So I have decided I would start sharing the links I love! This week there are four links that have been open on my browser all week, one fashion, one hair styling, one makeup and one food! 

(Left to right, non of these images are my own. credit in description)

I have been looking for some more going out clothing since I turn 18 at the end of the month and I found this singlet on Forever New. I love it, so simple but so easy to dress up, and also to have for a casual occasion! I would probably pair this with a light skinny jean, black strippy heals and a blazer. It also easy to pair with any accessories! And its on sale which I always love, it is in my to buy pile! 

I have also been looking for a larger barrelled hair curler as I have a 19mm at the moment, however this one is 25mm so I think I am going to buy it next week after I do a little more research based on my hair length and if it will work in my hair! This product is from Priceline, and once again a cheap product but still good quality.

The Balm Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow Pallette I need an all matte palette and I have been swooning over this one lately, because to be honest I don't really like shimmers and they are all I have! This has a pretty wide range of colours that would be easy to mix to fit a lot of situations so it is on my birthday list! If you know of any other palletes please let me know in the comments!

Choc-Cherry Bliss Balls I made my first batch of bliss balls on Thursday and iv already eaten most of them! They are easy, yummy and guilt free, so I'm planning on making these on saturday/Sunday and a few other heathy treats I can take to uni easily! If you have any other recipes you think I might like please let me know

So hopefully these links give you some inspiration or just show you a product you might like! 
Thanks for reading! Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment