Wednesday 23 April 2014

Would You Rather - Blogger Tag

1. Would you rather be able to apply eyeliner perfectly or be able to contour like Kim Kardashian?

Is both an option?! Hahah! Probably perfect eyeliner because I'm not very tanned or anything and I think for a Kim K contour I need to be more tanned & stuff! Chloe Morello's eyeliner skills please and thank you.

2. Would you rather wear foundation which is two shades lighter or two shades darker?

Probably two shades lighter because you can bronze up the outside of your face & neck so you look like you have highlighted but it's so hard to blend a darker foundation! 

3. Would you rather wear no lipstick ever again or no eyeliner ever again?

This is a hard one :( probably no eyeliner because I don't really do a wing or anything often so I can really change my look with a lipstick! 

4. Would you rather give up your foundation or your mascara?

Uh foundation. Eyelashes look weird with foundation on and no mascara.. I need mascara in my life.

5. Would you rather apply your makeup yourself with no mirror whilst on a bumpy car journey or ask a 5 year old child to do it?

Myself in the car! It's easy when you pick the right times and use the right products, stick foundation, pressed powder, builds me blush! Always less is more in the car but!

6. Would you rather wear exactly the same makeup every single day for the rest of your life or drastically change your makeup every single day for the rest of your life (even if it doesn’t suit you!)?

Probably the same makeup everyday because I don't have the confidence to pull off changing my makeup! Or have enough ideas to change it every day! 

7. Would rather have dodgy brows or have patchy fake tan? 

 Patchy fake tan.. You can hide that or exfoliate that but dodgy eyebrows are always there... 

8. Would you rather have perfectly white teeth or have your perfect hairstyle?

Probably the perfect hair style because my teeth aren't straight so there isn't really much use for them to be perfectly white. However, if I was getting straight & white teeth or perfect hair id take the teeth! 
9. Would you rather wear the same colour nail varnish for the rest of your life or be able to change the colours of your varnish whenever you like but it’s always a little bit smudged?

Change whenever I like! I need to have atleast 2 colours a week. And it's always smudged anyway! 

10. Would you rather have lots of scented body and perfume products that smell 
amazing to you but to everyone else you smell like pine tree car air freshener or have products that smell average to you but smell incredible to those around you?

Smell incredible to everyone around me! I don't even smell myself when I have my best perfumes on so I may as well smell good to everyone else! 

I love doing tags, so now I'm tagging EVERYONE in this! 





No comments:

Post a Comment